Documents to be submitted:

  • Copy of Birth Cert/NRIC/Passport – member*

  • Copy of NRIC/Passport – Both parents/caregivers*

  • Social Report

  • Medical Report

  • School Report

  • Psychological Report

  • Last 12 months CPF Statement of Account

  • Self-declaration Form (for unemployed adults)

  • Last 3 years Income Tax Return

  • CHAS card (if any)

  • Photocopy of all bank accounts book (for financial assistance)

*NRIC/BC/Passport copies are collected for purpose of Means Testing and applications to Government Agencies where required.